Assistant Manager - London - Up to £50,000
Job Title: Assistant Manager (corporate Tax)
Salary: Up to £50,000per annum
Job Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Our client who have been trading for over 100 years and have been named as one of 'Britain’s Top Employers’ are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager (Corporate Tax) to join their very busy ever-growing team in their Film & TV sector.
- Salary review annually
- Eligibility for assistant managers bonus scheme
- Group Personal pension scheme
- Company car on a salary sacrifice basis
- Eligibility for the firm’s private medical scheme
- 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Life assurance cover of three times salary
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Access to a number of other benefits with preferential rates under the flexible benefits programme - Health Screening, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, private medical insurance
- Managing a select portfolio of clients on a day to day basis
- Looking after clients needs
- Reviewing and preparing corporation tax returns and computations
- Providing tax advice to clients and having involvement with tax planning / projects
- Reviewing and supervising the day to day work of the junior Corporate Tax staff
- ATT and also CTA or ACCA/ACA qualified
- Experience in a similar role
- Have experience with Corporation Tax
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills are essential to ensure that all details are met
- Excellent IT skills
- High level of attention to detail
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.