Client Services Director - Experiential Agency - London
Do you think differently? Are you a team player at heart? We are looking for a Client Services Director for an independent creative agency and if you answered yes to these questions then please read on to find out more.
Our client is a proudly independent creative communications agency specialising in experience-led communication, based in London. They see their role with their clients as the navigator of the evolving landscape of experiential and social media which is being driven by ordinary people, understanding the human experience and the media they consume. The team of talented, dynamic and creative individuals work with some of the biggest and strongest brands within gaming, FMCG, and sport.
The Client Services Director will be one of the members of the executive team, to help drive, shape and define the agency as they move forwards and sustain their rapid growth. Your role will be to provide strategic focus and hands on management for their Client Services team with overall responsibility for the client accounts from an operational and quality control perspective. Other responsibilities: -
- Providing guidance and structure to a team of Account Managers/Directors and managing and distributing workloads across the team effectively
- Recruiting for excellence and culture, striving for the continuous development of the team
- Demonstrating excellent strategic insight and understanding of the full marketing mix in order to anticipate and develop strategies to grow our existing client accounts
- Proactively helping to introduce and land new potential clients to the agency together with the New Business Director and the Managing Director
- Monitoring, analysing and reviewing the team's activities
- Contributing meaningfully to the executive team, driving the agency business forward
- Handling controversial or sensitive situations with diplomacy, effectively negotiating with clients and other directors / executives
- Seeking constantly to develop and exceed client expectations with planning insights and conceptual ideas to develop clients' business
- Major responsibility for forecasting the group's revenue and profitability by year and by quarter
- Sole responsibility for negotiating remuneration deals with clients
- Ensuring financial procedures and processes are adhered to by all members of the team
- Fulfilling other responsibilities as assigned and as necessary to the business
Is it you?
As Client Services Director you have a great commitment to achieving results and excellence on all work with excellent communication and presentation skills. You have the ability to influence at a senior level, and excellent team management skills. And you also bring to the table:-
- A strong business and commercial acumen embodying a growth approach to a client's business.
- a smart evaluator and measurer who demonstrates innovation in evaluation techniques for clients
- Superior leadership skills
- Solid business development and project management skills
- High level financial management skills
- Great commercial awareness and creative flair
Salary: up to £85K dependent on experience + bonus and benefits
Would you like to be the next Client Services Director for our client's dynamic, diverse & determined team, to join a work environment to get up for? This role is not for anyone who doesn't think differently. For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter