Electric Meter Installer
Electric Meter Installers qualified to Three Phase meters required to install meters into commercial and industrial sites across teh North East.
- MOCOPA or DNO authorised Electric Meter Installer
- Three Phase Trained with practical work experience.
- LV CT metering experience is beneficial and will come with a higher basic salary of £27,879 plus Bonus
- Ideally be Qualified in Electrical Installations (17th Edition) although not essential.
- A history within Electric Meter Installation with an Electric Metering Main or Sub-contractor, DNO or Utilities Company.
- A minimum of 6 months Three Phase Meter Installation experience
- 5) Be prepared to be vetted via a Criminal Record Check
- Have a maximum of six penalty points on your driving license
- Be prepared to drive a van that has a tracker fitted
This is a permanent position offering a basic annual salary of £25,000. CT Metering will be paid at £27,879. Bonus scheme on top of the basic salary.
Company Vehicle 28 days annual leave entitlement including bank holidays, Pension Scheme, Fuel Card, Tools, Phone, Laptop, PPE all provided. You will have the opportunity to work on behalf of one of the leading metering contractors in the UK You will have the security that if you work hard and safe you have long term financial and employment security on this contract.
The Company is one of the UK's leading specialist utilities metering contractors, with Meter Installers working nationwide on electrical and gas metering projects.
For more information please click APPLY