QA Technician Hardlines
My client is recruiting a for the business, as a QA Technician (Hardlines). The category will span across electricals, toys, home and decor, and kitchen and dining.
My client is a very well known international brand. They have a fantastic senior leadership team from a variety of backgrounds, and are looking to grow massively this year.
The QA Technician (Hardlines) will:
- Make sound decisions on maintaining and improving package/product quality, safety, legality and value for money
- Have line management reports of Technologists and IM Creators
- Lead projects that technical experience (E.g. legislative changes)
- Carry out technical benchmarking
- Organise in-line and pre-shipment inspections, making the correct decisions where appropriate
- Manage supplier relationships, leading on quality related issues
- Have a keen technical understanding of the categories and role
The successful candidate for the QA Technician (Hardlines) role will;
- Have a minimum 2 years experience in the Technical/QA field relative to category
- Historically, candidates with a Lab.Testing background have been successful
- Have an understanding of the customer, business and the wider market
- Be retail focused and passionate about the product and quality.
QA Technician (Hardlines)