Investigo are working with a business in Witney who are looking to recruit a Finance Officer on a temporary basis for 3 months, there is the possibility that this position may become permanent for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have Housing experience, but this is not essential.
Duties will include:
- Maintain the integrity, completeness and effectiveness of the rent ledger, within Open Housing, to include raising of weekly charges, through the debit process. You will post rent related entries into the Sun financial system.
- Reconcile changes in the weekly debit, and provide authorised supporting documentation for the changes.
- Reconcile the Open Housing balances to the balances held in Sun.
- Participate in the annual process of rent and service charge setting, including uploading charges into Open Housing and notifying Housing Benefit authorities of the updated charges.
- Provide good customer service to all internal and external customers of the financial function. You will build and maintain excellent relationships with the members of our Housing team and be a source of expert knowledge on Open Housing.
- Identify instances where Housing Benefit payments are less than the amount we expect. Understand the difference and pass that information to our Housing team so that the underlying issue can be resolved.
- Ensure that all transactions are processed on a timely basis and produce accurate reporting upon the detail and the balances of what we are owed by our housing customers. Highlighting significant increases, decreases or variations from expected balances.
For more information please contact me asap.