Corporate / Company Commercial Legal Assistant / Paralegal
Corporate / Company Commercial Legal Assistant / Paralegal , Hertfordshire
Salary highly competitive
An highly accredited and multi service legal practice are seeking an ambitious, motivated Legal Assistant to join their reputable Business Services team in their Hertfordshire office.
They are experts across a range of matters to include commercial agreements (terms and conditions, supply contracts, software agreements, distribution agreements) and business sales/purchases.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Taking instructions and progressing the files under the solicitors instructions
- Assisting the team with larger scale, complex transactions
- Attending to clients of the firm
- Drafting a wide range of legal documentation such as Contracts, Standard Terms supply contracts, distribution agreements and business sales and purchases.
- Making amendments to Articles of Association
- Preparing Board Minutes and all Companies House forms, ensuring filing of all statutory documents
- Active involvement within business development
- Maintaining a professional and polite demeanour at all times
- Secretarial support is provided to all fee earning members of the team
- Knowledge of company and commercial law
- Client focused
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programmes e.g. MS Office, Practical Law, Lexis PSL and online time recording.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity - please contact Olivia at Ashville Knight on or email to .