- Hands-on experience working in BizTalk Server 2010/2013 R2 and good to have experience in BizTalk 2016.
- Experience with B2B/EAI solutions using BizTalk Server and implementing ESB concepts.
- Proficiency in basic design Architecture, Administration, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Strong experience in designing, documenting and implementing different BizTalk components.
- Experience in architectural implementation through code and design and also implementing complex orchestrations for error handling.
- Good experience in XSLT, XML, XSD and working with complex transformations.
- Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture/ESB with development of Web Services in SOAP and REST.
- Strong knowledge in developing collaborative software projects using Team Foundation Server/GIT.
- Extensive experience in using Databases like SQL Server 2008/2012/2014.
- Experience should include working in BAM/BRE/HAT in the BizTalk Server environment.
- Experience implementing many adapters like MSMQ, SQL, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, WCF, WebHTTP etc.
- Highly skilled in developing Inbound & Outbound Interfaces, BizTalk Configuration, BizTalk Data Mapping.
- Experience in Integration Patterns like Convoys, Aggregator and Splitter etc.
- Experience in developing custom pipelines and deploying Schemas, Orchestration and maps for BizTalk 2009/2010/2013 R2/2016 solutions.
- Experience with .Net Technologies primarily into C#.
- Highly motivated and always eager to learn new technologies with fast adaptability to new platforms and environments.