Finance Controller, Media Communications, up to £60,000 plus benefits
£30m t/o Global Communications Agency seeking a Financial Controller to support the Finance Director. This is a newly created role which will have a wide ranging number of responsibilities falling into the broad headings below:
- Financial Accounting
- Cash, Working Capital and Treasury
- Audit and Statutory Accounts Preparation
- Tax and Other Compliance
Qualifications and skills
- Preferably ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualified ideally with 1-2 years post-qualification experience
- Intermediate to advanced level in Excel with knowledge of Sum ifs, Macros, V/H lookups and pivot tables
- Experience of Sage and Hyperion desirable
- A keen interest in systems would be preferable and experience of system implementation would be considered favourably
- Experience of services industry, specifically marketing services is desirable
This is a great opportunity to work is an experienced FD and leadership team. Initially there isn’t line management responsibility with the role but over time if suitable you will take on the 5 person team.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.