Events Crew Manager - Amazing Events Company
People Manager for an Amazing Events Company - up to £22K!
Our Client is an International event specialist, providing catering, logistics and brand support to its clients and guests. They have a fantastic reputation in the market for diverse, innovative, creative and quality events.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious PA to support a passionate Operations Director with all aspects of his fast moving life, as well as office administration duties and events project support.
We are currently looking for someone to co-ordinate a growing team of freelance staff on hand to work the constant stream of events. Each event has its own requirements, ranging from one personal bar man, to 50 caterers at a festival.
The successful candidate will be heavily involved in event operation - ensuring the right crew members are booked, briefed and the whole process runs smoothly and impressively!
- Supervision, training and management of freelance crew
- Booking crew and issuing purchase orders
- Dealing with the application process for both UK and international crew
- Maintaining a constant relationship with all crew via weekly updates, seasonal newsletters and all media platforms
- Booking transport for crew members for events
- Keeping crew documents/ qualifications up to date
- Out of hours/weekend emergency phone cover
- Explaining job requirements to crew members and booking correct crew for each event
- Maintaining records such as work schedules and staffing sheets
- General administration
Please apply with your CV today! The Change Group are acting as an employment agency in this instance.