Business Development Manager
Job Role: Business Development Manager
Location: Home Counties/ London (Home-based)
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £60,000 + uncapped commission and flexible benefits
My client is one of the fastest up and coming Flexible Benefits Consultancies in the UK, boasting an impressive list of accounts including some of the household corporates and a software that rivals some of the bigger names in the market. They have recently been short-listed for one of the most prestigious awards within Employee Benefits and have some really exciting growth plans for the future.
Following a succesful re-branding and some big wins over the last 12 months they are now looking at boosting their Sales division with a new business focused Sales Consultant, who can not only win business but also manage the accounts they win. A key factor to being successful in this role is to be able to consultatively sell to Medium and Large Enterprises and to work closely with the Sales Director to further expand the business and its accounts. It is vital that this candidate has really strong sales acumen and is also able to co-ordinate bid tenders for key clients, taking resposniblity for the delivery and content within these tenders.
- Target medium to large enterprises with a focus on winning new business
- Account manage - manage relationships and look for upselling opportunities.
- Have oversight over bid-tenders and take ownership of this when presentating to clients
- Have a new business focused attitude to work and follow up leads effectively
- Understand the full service offering available from my client and consultative sell bespoke solutions to clients
- Track record of new business revenue
- Experience with selling directly to Human Resources
- Must have a strong understanding of the Employee Benefits markets especially Flexible Benefits
- Strong account management experience
- Strong communication and organisational skills
Please note that this role will require travel to client sites so you must have a full driving license and your own transport.
To apply for the role Business Development Manager, please click APPLY now and send CV.