Senior Filed Service Engineer
Senior Field Service Engineer
£40,000 - £43,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £50,000+) + Specialist Training + Technical Progression + Vehicle + Phone + Laptop + Pension
Great opportunity to join a specialist manufacture who give unique training & technical progression to help you become a highly skilled engineer. As a company who operate within a niche field of engineering, they will make you a specialist within this interesting field of engineering.
This company manufacturer automated machinery for manufacturing companies across the UK. As a company who have doubled their head count over the last 5 years, there looking for more highly motivated field service engineers to help them grow further. Gain specialist training to become a highly skilled and respected engineer.
* Covering the South of England (Birmingham downwards)
* Electrical & mechanical fault finding, installation & commissioning
* Commissioning automated machinery
* 4-6 nights staying away from home per month
* PLC programming & fault finding
* Electrically qualified engineer (NVQ, 17th, HND, HNC or equivalent)
* Strong mechanical skills
* Strong PLC experience (programming & fault finding)
* Highly motivated to learn a new industry
* Ex forces engineers more than welcome
* Live close to a major motorway (M4, M5, M40, M25, M23)
Keywords: commissioning engineer, commission, field service engineer, service engineer, field service technician, mobile engineer, service technician, field engineer, engineering, maintenance engineer, multi skilled engineer, electrical engineer, manufacturing, industrial, electrical, mechanical, HND, 17th, automotive, plastics, manufacture.