Employee Benefits Consultant
Job Title: Employee Benefits Consultant,
Salary: £35k to £65k dependant on experience plus package.
We are pleased to now be working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices UK wide on the recruitment of an Employee Benefits Consultant to join the team in Birmingham. My client is currently going through a phase of expansion following a profitable and successful 2017 within the Employee Benefits market and are looking for individuals who can add further value to their offering.
The successful candidate will have access to further training, study support with financial incentives, exposure to a broad range of employee benefits and some really exciting career paths. This role is open to candidates at the Associate level looking to step up as well as more senior candidates.
- Manage a range of clients from SME's to Large Enterprises providing consultancy on Pensions, Healthcare, Group Risk, Flexible Benefits and Employee Engagement
- Upsell on existing accounts and hold some new business development responsibilities
- Strong holistic knowledge of Employee Benefits, ideally with a focus on Pensions
- CF30 qualification desirable
- Experience of managing accounts and upselling on those accounts
- Business development experience desirable
To apply for the role of Employee Benefits Consultant, please click APPLY now and send CV.