Head of Data Management
As the Head of Data Management, you will ensure the effective implementation and development of a "Data Management" capability across the entire organisation.
An established business that has been providing services to a range of Financial Services clients for nearly 40 years. As well as providing expertise in their sector, the company is committed to working with local communities, charities and bettering the environment.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Data Management:
- Responsible for the overall Data Architecture principles, roadmap and vision
- Defining and implementing the data governance framework
- Driving the creation of a corporate data model, defining a modelling approach which allows models to be linked across the organisation
- Approving project scope, and architecture from an Information management perspective
- Defining and implementing data integration, storage, quality and reconciliation services
- Overall, to ensure that the business manages its data as an asset, can trust it and knows where to get it from
The ideal candidate for this Head of Data Management opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Experience across Information Management including architecture, delivery and business facing aspects
- Strong background in relevant technologies and architecting large scale solutions and strategies
- Expertise in data governance, metadata, data definition, data modelling, data quality, data lifecycle management, and data integration and storage
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven stakeholder management, communication, management and negotiation skills