Commercial Gas & Plumbing Engineer
Gas & Plumbing Engineer
Location: Mobile role covering South East Wales through to Cardiff
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
If your looking for a career with genuine opportunities to move up the ladder, then we are the company that want to help you, guide and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
We are looking for a Gas & Plumbing Engineer to come on board. The role consists of:
- Servicing gas boilers, (commercial)
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on engineering services as required.
- Attend call outs/break downs, carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required
- Plumbing duties- 1st & 2nd fix, pipework, minor installations
- Appropriately Qualified (COCN1, CCM1, CODNCO1, CIGA1, CORT1)
- Core commercial
- Suitable qualifications to carry out maintenance and repair to gas boilers that are recognised by Gas Safe
- Strong customer care focus
- Full UK driving Licence
- Committed, reliable and flexible
The ideal person would be someone who possesses their relevant Commercial Gas tickets which are in date and also who has come from a similar background.
So what do we offer? A fantastic salary package, 25 days annual holiday pay, the chance to work for a leading FM company travelling across sites in South East Wales and the view to progress within the company.
If you are a right fit for the role, why not apply now? Interviews are being held immediately. Look forward to hearing from you!