Director of Product & Technology (9 month contract), Holborn / Covent Garden, leading platform
reed.co.uk is the UK’s most recognisable online recruitment brand, consistently pioneering new products and innovation which impacts on the lives of millions. We have a leading position in a very competitive market and we seek to improve our position by developing great products for our customers.
We are now looking for a Director of Product and Technology for a maternity cover to help us continue developing best practice within our Product Owner group, to help define our product vision, mentor high-potential staff, challenge us as well as supporting our customer-focused transformation.
You will need to be knowledgeable in mobile, search, UX, AI, cloud, architecture and be able to communicate effectively with colleagues in the Product and Tech team as well as other departments.
The remit of the role will include, but not be limited to:-
- Leadership of a large product and tech team made up of areas of Product, Technology and Design
- Marrying technology capabilities with the wider business strategy and Identifying talent and partners who can deliver on it
- Defining & delivering the product vision and roadmap which is truly customer driven
- Supporting and expanding the incubation hub to support new growth ideas, and ensuring innovation across the department
So if you are excited about inspiring our brand to be even better, to challenge our people to strive beyond their already exceptional talents, we want to hear from you.
Here at reed.co.uk we connect millions of jobseekers with the jobs they love, the ones that nothing will keep them from on a Monday morning, and that starts with our own teams.
- In 1995 reed.co.uk became the first website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK
- reed.co.uk features vacancies from over 35,000 recruiters a year, including private and public sector employers and leading recruitment agencies
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by connecting people with the right job
- More than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk monthly in their search for work, making over 160,000 applications every day
- On reed.co.uk you'll find jobs across 42 industry specialisms
What you’ll get **
- A very competitive remuneration package
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) exclusive of bank holidays
- Our internal Love Mondays incentives - ask us more!
- Social events throughout the year
- A personal development allowance with funding of up to £500
- Travel season ticket loans
- Discounts on gym memberships and health products
- Discount savings at hundreds of retailers
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover and free eye tests.
The closing date for applications is Friday 23 February but we reserve the right to interview suitable applicants and make an appointment prior to that date.