Purchase Ledger Assistant
Are you looking for a challenging position within a finance department? Do you have experience of purchase ledger processing and working within a finance environment?
There is an opportunity to become a key member of the Finance Team at Somerset Care's Central Office in Taunton. Working for a large not for profit organisation you will provide pruchase ledger support to services across the Group including residential homes, community bases, learning disability and central office functions.
Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Supervisor, you will be a methodical worker with excellent attention to detail and have strong communication and IT skills.
To join our team we are looking for someone who has:
• Experience of working in a purchase ledger environment
• A team player with the ability to work autonomously when required
• An ability to plan and manage a busy workload to meet deadlines
• Fast and accurate data inputting skills
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• Fully paid induction and free DBS check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme - 5% matched by Somerset Care
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 20 days annual leave, rising to 22 days after 2 years’ service and 25 after 5 years' service
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.