This is an exciting time to join our client. They have been named as a top 3 best place to work in the UK by Glassdoor and have announced exciting plans to partner with South West-based Merlin Housing, meaning even more new homes, opportunities and relationships.
Position: Gas Surveyor
Location: Based from Andoversford, covering Cheltenham, Stroud and the wider Gloucestershire area
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 per annum plus job purpose vehicle
Benefits:Rewards - a chance to save money or receive cash back on your everyday shopping Flexible benefits - £400 to spend on a range of options from medical cover to gym memberships Pension - they offer a highly competitive choice of defined benefit or defined contribution pension schemes Generous holiday allowance - 27 days a year, rising to 30 days after five years' service Childcare Vouchers - an opportunity for parents or guardians to save money on childcare through salary exchange Car Salary Exchange - a scheme offering colleagues a way of leasing a car through a professional fleet management company Cycle to work Scheme - colleagues can lease a bike up to the value of £1,000 through monthly salary exchange.
Closing Date: Friday 23 February 2018
Interviews scheduled for: Monday 5th March 2018
About the role:
Our client is always on the look-out for top talent; they have set aside a joint investment of £1.5b for 14,000 new homes over the next decade and now are looking for a Gas Surveyor to join their team.
- Attending site surveys within domestic homes and void properties.
- Surveying domestic gas boilers to assess what equipment and components are required to complete replacement works.
- Surveying for new and replacement gas heating installations to assess what equipment and components are required to complete works.
- Compiling list of materials and components and ordering into stores ready for engineers to collect.
- Being fully conversant in all types of heating systems.
- Effectively covering their properties in Cheltenham and the wider Gloucestershire area.
- You will be required to attend to any problems arising regarding boiler / heating faults that occur after installations have taken place.
- You will be required to help out on the installation of heating systems and boiler replacements where needed.
- You will be fully conversant in boiler faults and be able to accurately diagnose and repair defects where needed.
- You must be able to liaise with other trades and co-ordinators to enable effective scheduling of planned works.
- CCN1: ACS Gas Safe - Core Gas Safety Certificate.
- CENWAT: Domestic Gas Fired Central Heating / Hot Water Boiler & Circulators> 70KW & Instantaneous Water Heating Appliances.
- CKR1: ACS Gas Safe - Cookers and Hobs.
- HTR1: ACS Gas Safe - Gas Fires.
- Part P advantageous but not essential.
- HEATAS, LPG, OFTEC and Air Source / Ground Source would be beneficial or be prepared to train to obtain qualifications.
- Full driving licence.
You may have experience of the following: Gas Surveyor, Gas Maintenance Engineer, Gas Engineer, Boiler Servicer, Heating, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance, Servicing, Gas Service Engineer, Repairs, Gas Maintenance Engineer, Gas Safe, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.