Business Tax Manager
Salary: Up to £65,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
- The role does include some compliance review on trading subsidiaries of charities.
- Managing the corporation tax compliance process for a portfolio of corporate clients, reviewing computations prepared by other members of staff taking and identifying tax efficient opportunities for clients.
- Liaise with partners on implementing these opportunities and with HMRC on queries into corporation tax returns.
- You will be a member of a growing corporation tax specialist team focusing on providing pro-active compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients operating in a variety of industry sectors, including owner managed businesses.
- The ideal candidate will be CTA qualified, having previously managed a client portfolio (including groups).
For more information please contact Christina Ayling on 0207 269 6357 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: