BarrettClark Executive Search has been appointed to undertake the search for an Area Manager. This challenging and exciting opportunity is with a UK-wide business who support the government with health assessment programs, employing doctors, nurses and other experienced healthcare professionals.
- To manage multiple Assessments Centres across London, providing leadership and direction on the delivery of high quality face to face and paper based assessments.
- The role is accountable for the overall delivery of volume, quality and service level performance targets within your area.
- The Area Manager plays a key role in facilitating resource sharing within the area in order to meet changes in location of demand and in performance management of staff.
The Person we are looking for…
- Experience in managing and developing high performance teams.
- Experience in multi site management preferred
- Clinical experience helpful but not required.
- Able to work at pace to deliver results.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity, and one where your work and achievements will make a significant difference. For more information please contact Simon Clark or Harry Seymour who are handling this assignment