IT Support Analyst
IT SUPPORT ANALYST
Our client are looking for an outstanding IT Support Analyst to join their experienced IT team.
This is an exciting new opportunity to work as part of an award-winning management consultancy using cutting-edge technologies. This role would be to administer, maintain and monitor the status of Company-wide technological resources and to be responsible for the provision of excellent and proactive "customer support" for users on all IT issues. This is a key operational role, feeding into the IT systems and processes which enable stable, secure and high-speed networks, knowledge mobilisation, and global interface.
- 1st class customer service approach to users
- Ability to prioritise
- Able to multi-task without compromising quality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Proactive and able to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Knowledge of IT issues affecting growing companies, especially those expanding overseas
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows 10, Windows Server 2008/12, MS Office 365
- Good knowledge of and experience of coding/development across different platforms.
- Understanding of SQL and ability to query/structure data.
- Knowledge of issues affecting IT requirements with remote offices
- Proactively tracks status of new software with users to check functionality and ease of use
- Investigate the purchase of new technologies in line with IT budget and inventory status
- Communicate any IT problems with users accordingly
- Sets up IT equipment for company-wide events
- General troubleshooting
Provides customer support to employees, to include:
- Support and guidance on the use of new software through 1:1 support as well as the creation and maintenance of user guides and manuals
- Load new software for users as required
- Run IT inductions for all new employees (computer and telecoms)
- Restore functionality of any faulty equipment/resources as soon as possible to ensure minimal impact on employees
- Stream audio and video resources for global company use
- Track status proactively of new software (liaising with customers as to its working status)
- Provide a 'help desk’ function - balancing the delivery of immediate support with ongoing project demands
- Feed into regular IT updates
- Manage password security across the Company
- Query and integrate data from different systems through development platforms
We regret to inform you that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone.
If your application is successful we will contact you within 5 working days.
If unfortunately you do not hear from us please feel free to apply for future roles.