E-Commerce Product Manager
The way that people shop is changing, fast. We are the world’s largest dedicated online grocery retailer and have built a pioneering online shopping and fulfilment solution that has revolutionised the way people buy groceries and more. We make shopping liberating: quicker, simpler, more personal and more convenient - and we’ve won consumers awards galore for this incredible customer-centric approach. Join us today to help revolutionise the weekly shop.
Ocado is looking for a Product Manager to improve how thousands of our customers go about their weekly shop. It’s a role that combines data, logic and creativity to improve the customer experience and develop commercially-savvy innovations on Ocado.com and the mobile apps.
- bring together business strategy, customer research and behavioural data in order to identify high impact product opportunities
- work with technical product owners and design teams to make these ideas a reality
- evaluate the effectiveness of the changes against your hypotheses
- iterate depending on what you learn
Your successes will be implemented across our website, mobile apps and mobile site to make shopping at Ocado even easier for hundreds of thousands of customers.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
- Identify opportunities for future development to make shopping easier for our customers
- Prioritise and maximise business value from product developments by understanding customer shopping behaviours and commercial implications
- Understand and spec out customer and business requirements for improvements through working with Data Science, User Experience, Trading and Marketing teams
- Ensure all projects are built to customer friendly and commercially savvy spec and launch as planned
- Work across the business to ensure that time-smart solutions can be found
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience in online or e-commerce
- Product management, retail, consumer goods or consultancy background preferred
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Income Protection
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 with 3 years’ service
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employers are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.