Marketing and Communications Manager
Opportunity to develop and deliver the marketing and communications strategy across the business. Looking for an individual with strong marketing experience with the ability to shape marketing and communication plans.
This is a full time, permanent role based in Dorking, Surrey with parking onsite. Working 37.5 hours per week.
The position will pay a competitive salary.
Main duties are to:
- Work closely with the directors to develop the marketing strategy and branding
- Develop the promotional materials, website and social media
- Attending meetings to promote the business
- Build and maintain effective working relationships
- Lead new marketing activities
- Organise meetings and external events
- Represent the business at meetings and external events
- Confirm speakers and attendance at events
- Analyse data to evaluate marketing and communication effectiveness
- Develop the social media, digital media, print and promotional materials
- Develop a successful internal communication plan
- Update and maintain the database
- Assist with developing the annual report
- Other ad hoc duties as required
To be successful you will:
- Have experience within a marketing and communications position
- Have experience organising events
- Have experience developing marketing and communication plans
- Ideally have experience working within the health and wellbeing industry
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.