Arthur have an opportunity for a Claims Adjuster professional.
We are working with a dynamic leading London Market Insurer who have recently had a significant period of growth. The company’s success is due to continuously expanding and developing their new systems, processes and knowledge.
This is a newly created Claims Adjuster position to be based out of their London office.
You will be joining a busy multi-class Lloyd’s claims team.
You will be responsible for leading the management of the claims operations predominantly within Financial Institution’s / D&O lines within the Global Markets. Working directly with the Head of Claims, driving performance, best practises and operational efficiency.
- Drive and manage claims operational efficiency
- Review, design and implement claims processes and quality control
- Liaise with senior stakeholders on strategy and change
- Report on SLA’s
- Assist with production of claims reporting and MI
- Draft third party outsource contracts, then monitor and report performance
Ideally experience in a previous claims adjusting role in UK D&O within the London / Lloyd’s Market
- Previous claims handling or adjusting experience are essential
- Able to demonstrate forward thinking ideas in line with London Market procedures
- Technical knowledge and expertise in claims operations based functions and processes; specifically with regards to the Lloyd’s market
- You will possess excellent communication and customer service skills to build relationships with clients, cover-holders and brokers
- This role suits someone with drive, a proactive and pragmatic approach to working under pressure