Practice Manager - Wealth Management
MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a boutique, professional firm of Financial Advisers who are looking to add an experienced Practice Manager to their busy team in Stourbridge. The idea of this new position is to take the day to day responsiblity of running the business away from the Owner.
The office is in a beautiful location and has it's own parking, so is easily commutable for local candidates. The company are looking for an experienced, local candidate who can become a long-term hire and a key part of the company's development going forwards. We are looking for an experienced Office/ Practice Manager from an IFA or Wealth Management background who can hit the ground running. They are willing to pay a competitive package and bonuses for the right candidtae.
- Provide direction and motivation for the admin. team and Paraplanners, managing the day-to-day office tasks and appraising the office team abilities on a quarterly basis. Managing out any underperformance.
- Working closely with all sales staff developing their understanding of best practice within the administration processes.
- Act as a gate keeper for the practice identifying any potential issues and addressing them prior to them becoming an issue.
- Report progress to the Practice Principal on a regular basis. Providing guidance on best practice and how processes can be improved and implemented.
- Manage all tasks to agreed timescales and to agreed standards.
- Maintain financial records, including revenue (income) and expenditure for the Practice.
- Support the Practice Principle with staff recruitment and maintaining staff HR records