As the Finance Director you will lead the finance and commercial functions ensuring policies, processes and governance is in place to support the contract objectives. These include financial targets, contract obligations, people management and continual improvement of supporting business processes.
This contract is the jewel in the crown for my client and it is likely the role will go to the candidate that can demonstrate significant performance (in terms of growth and management) in their current role of the contracts under their management.
The key responsibilities will be, but not limited to, the following:
- Responsibility for the company's financial obligations under the contract
- Maximise and manage the commercial opportunity for the company that the contract represents
- Develop and maintain governance procedures and controls to ensure that the business operates in an ethical manner at all times and meets all of its legal obligations
- Develop and maintain a suite of policies and processes with robust performance measures to ensure that all financial targets and met in line with the targets required
- To lead and develop the financial, commercial and IT strategies to ensure contract deliverables are met, performance is measured and that continual improvement can be evidenced within the company to the client
- To produce and develop the internal financial reporting necessary to provide the FM Director and the ES Finance Director with visibility of contract performance
- To be an active member of the contracts senior management team and the senior finance community within the company
- To lead, develop and motivate and senior team ensuring that objectives and targets are set and aligned to the business goals and that performance is reviewed accordingly
- Embrace the managing agent model ensuring the relationship provides timely information and support, providing the client with world class service
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (CCAB recognised qualification) with a minimum of 7 years PQE. You will have Contract Accounting and Contract Management experience from a Facilities Management or Outsourcing background ideally. You should be able to demonstrate where you have improved processes, reporting outputs and increased productivity and revenue. It goes without saying that you will be an experienced leader with excellent stakeholder management skills and possess a drive for continuous improvement.
You will be rewarded with a strong remuneration package and excellent training and career development opportunities.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement