Finance Manager, up to £45,000, Crystal Palace
PE backed SME Finance Manager and number two role to the Finance Manager. The business is a fast growing sports and well being brand. The Finance Director requires a strong Management Accountant who can lead on day to day finance duties.
Key responsibilities will include:
Financial Reporting and Accounting
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Detailed analysis of major overhead lines
- Ensure integrity of the balance sheet
- Prepare monthly cashflow forecast and analyse variances
- Prepare reports and analysis for year- end audit and tax and liaise with external auditors
- Ensure effective Management Information and detailed analysis of business metrics provided
Planning and Budgeting
- Work with business units to prepare annual budgets
- Consolidate separate company budgets.
- Provide reforecasts as required on original budget throughout the year
Business Management and Project Work
- Partners with Business heads to provide helpful analysis of KPIs and support decision making
- Ad hoc project work as required e.g. future acquisitions, IT projects, customer tenders.
We are looking for a qualified Accountant. Who could be working in a mid tier practice looking to move into your first role in industry, or be a SME financial/management accountant looking for a role with autonomy. You must be a team player, happy to do get stuck into a range of tasks and be comfortable with large data sets.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.