Project Analyst / Support
NRG are working exclusively with a large organisation in the healthcare sector and due to their continued growth are looking to recruit a Project Analyst / Support to join their digital services team.
Starting Salary: £22,000 + pay progression + fantastic benefits including:
- Holiday entitlements of 27 days per year, plus eight general and public holidays, rising to 33 days after 10 years' service.
- Better career and salary progression based on the application of your knowledge and skills.
- Excellent pension scheme with contributions ranging from 5%-14%, dependant on your pay grade.
- Personal development reviews to support your career aspirations.
The Project Management Team provides support to multiple projects where IT is an enabler to support service modernisation. The Project Support Officer will be required to build, configure test, train and support users with informatics solutions. Therefore, the Project Support Officer should have a good technical awareness of Informatics solutions, concepts and trends.
- The prime responsibilities will be to co-ordinate and monitor project activities and tasks.
- Configure, test, train and support users on Informatics solutions.
- Carry out impact analysis for any software version or configuration changes.
- Ensure the effective co-ordination of the project(s) and be responsible for assisting in the development of new working practices by facilitating workshops, documenting and refining business process, developing procedures, testing and training materials, facilitating testing and delivering training and support.
- Assist the Project Manager in the production of highlight reports and other key project documentation.
- Ensure that the project team/ board are organised and informed of project progress through regular workstream reporting and communication.
- Establish and maintain the project(s) documentation library(s). Ensure that all core project logs are kept up to date.
- Produce and maintain core project documentation, to include: project risk, issue, exception and lessons learnt logs in line with PRINCE methodology.
- Produce and maintain project plans and other project documentation (under the direction of the Project Manager).r.
- Liaise with internal teams and external Suppliers to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated and to resolve issues.
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of service changes on working practices and patient care.
- The post holder will regularly participate in system testing and training.
- Educated to degree level (or relevant experience).
- PRINCE2, project management, (or equivalent experience) and change management are desirable additional qualifications.
- Knowledge of informatics solutions and disciplines.
- Knowledge and involvement in change management within an organisation.
- Knowledge of Project Management tools and techniques.
- Computer literate and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, and other applications including MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio and Adobe Acrobat
- Previous project management experience.
- Change management and benefits realisation experience.
- Experience of using a range of informatics solutions and systems.
- Experience of Informatics configuration, testing and training would be desirable
- Strong analytical, organisational and communication skills.
- Change management and project management skills are required to support project activities.
- Ability to collate and articulate requirements information from a variety of sources e.g. via interviews, workshops and published material.
- Ability to draft operational standards and procedures.
- Ability to develop training documentation and train staff in the use of informatics solutions.
- Ability to forge long-term working partnerships with individuals and groups from internal and external departments and organisations.
- Ability to balance priorities and progress multiple tasks.
- IT skills relating to Microsoft Office applications