Assistant Financial Accountant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-qualified Assistant Financial Accountant to join a leading multinational bank in the city of London.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the role holder will be responsible for assisting with the preparation and analysis of financial reports and records.
- Assisting with the preparation of half year and full year group reporting packs.
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts.
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of corporation tax.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly and mid-monthly profitability reports.
- Reconciliation of reports to the general ledger.
- Assisting in liaising with group for inter company reconciliation and settlements.
- Providing cover for the Assistant Management Accountant
- Part qualified ACCA/ACA accountant.
- 2-3 years' experience in the financial services sector.
- Good analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Advanced Excel knowledge (pivot tables, Lookups, Macros).