Senior Finance Adminstrator
I am currently assisting a market leading company in Central Uxbridge with their search for a flexible and well organised Financial Administrator to join their busy team.
This role is initially offered on a temporary basis with an immediate start but has the potential to become permanent for the right applicant.
Duties will include:
- Setting up payees in database
- Ensuring compliance with company policies
- Ensuring database is accurate
- Dealing with payment queries and anomalies
- Obtain approvals and submit invoices for payment
- Work with Managers on issue resolution
Excellent attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines is essential in this role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years experience in a finance role to include Accounts payable
- Strong Excel skills
- A proactive and organised approach to their work
- A desire to lead from the front and progress in their chosen field
Please submit your CV for immediate attentionParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.