Year 4 Teacher Needed in Slough - Permanent Position - Immediate Start
A ‘Good’ school based in Slough is looking to appoint an experienced Year 4 teacher for a permanent position to start immediately.
This school that we work closely with is a unique community school in Slough with a clear vision and a passion for learning. Their proactive approach to education is to develop individuals as active, lifelong learners and provide and exciting, challenging, caring and safe environment where children can flourish, both socially and academically.
The school is currently looking to hire a permanent teacher for a Year 4 class. Strong knowledge of KS 2 curriculum is desired.
This is a great opportunity for any teacher who:
• Loves teaching and is committed to achieving excellence in teaching and learning.
• Is highly motivated and enjoys working with children.
• Has a strong commitment to professional development.
• Wants to make a difference for all groups of children.
• Have experience delivering Year 4 and/or Key Stage 2 curriculum.
• Have Qualified Teacher Status or be a Newly Qualified Teacher.
In return, the school can offer you;
• Well behaved children who are eager to learn and engaged with supportive parents.
• An opportunity to be part of a supportive, motivated and committed team.
• Professional development opportunities
• A vibrant and creative workplace.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ for immediate consideration. If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business