Projects Manager FMCG
The Maintenance Projects Manager role will report into the Site Manager and the European Project Manager and provide an exclusive opportunity to work with a well established international brand.
Our client is an internationally recognised, leading food manufacturer with supplying a broad range of industry sectors.
The key responsibilities for the Maintenance Projects Manager is to take full responsibility for Capital Expenditure projects on site through liaising with Production and Technical teams to best implement CI initiatives.
Day to day activities include:
- Developing and maintaining a 5-year Capital Expenditure Plan
- Justifying capital improvements and other key projects
- Managing capital improvements to the site's processes and infrastructure, from initial scoping to final commissioning and post-project review
- Provide operational support to the site production and engineering departments, assisting in Management duties as required
The successful candidate will have all of the following:
Experience managing CAPEX projects
- Worked within FMCG manufacturing
- Ideally qualified with a relevant degree
- Relevant project management qualification or experience
- Eagerness to develop and progress through an international business
Competitive salary plus package including a generous pension and international career development opportunities.