- PPA Teacher
- Primary age group (Nursery-Year 6)
- Supportive and challenging SLT
- A range of CPD opportunities available
- April 2018 start
I am currently working with a 1 form entry Primary School based in Tower Hamlets who are seeking to appoint an experienced primary teacher to join their school as a PPA teacher. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful PPA Teacher to join a thriving and dynamic team who are striving to offer the best education to all pupils within the school.
The successful PPA Teacher will have:
- Experience planning and delivering the primary national curriculum
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- UK teaching experience
- A flexible nature
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education, Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or able to obtain this. You must also be able to supply us with 2 teaching based references.
To be considered for this role, please send through your CV to Jo @ Reeson Education.