Electronics Engineer with quality knowledge
Are you an experienced Electronics Engineer looking for a move into Quality Assurance?
My client is the market leader in their field at the cutting edge of technology and they are currently looking for an Electronics Engineer to join their team to work as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
The main functions of the job are to record and manage systems, processes and material non-conformities; to carry out failure analysis, root cause investigation and report on customer complaints/returns (CCRs/RMAs) using 8D report format; provide support to Goods-In Inspection; perform internal process/product audits and supplier audits.
As an ideal candidate for this role you will have worked in the power electronics and analogue design industry and have experience of the following:
- Experience in working in electronics for at least 3 years
- Understanding of Quality systems such as ISO 9001, IATF 16949 & ISO 14001 management system standards
- Ideally a knowledge of root cause failure investigations/reporting (following 8D methodology and reporting) ; Failure Analysis; Internal Auditing etc.
- Experience of dealing with suppliers/contractors/customers
- Methodical structured approach to time management and task execution and ability to work to tight timescales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail
- Formal qualification equivalent to HND/HNC or degree level in electronics or related discipline ideally.
Salary: Competitive dependent upon experience plus excellent benefits.
Hours: 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday - Friday
**Please note, due to high levels of response, only successful Candidates shall be contacted. If you have not heard