Procurement Officer - 12 month FTC
The successful Procurement Officer will be responsible for procurement activity, ensuring full compliance with EU procurement directives.
A forward thinking public organisation.
- To manage Procurement activities across the category
- To provide advice and guidance to staff on Procurement Policy, supporting on how to achieve value for money
- To ensure that contract and services are procured in accordance with both the Financial and Procurement Regulations.
- To ensure value for money, cost savings, and return on investment is demonstrated on supplies, good and contracts
- Control the OJEU tender process
- To participate in the negotiation of contracts as well as their management
- To develop strong working relationships with senior stakeholders
The successful candidate will:
- Experience in a similar procurement role
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and manage procurement processes
- A proven track record of the end to end procurement life cycle
- Stakeholder management experience
- Strong interpersonal & relationship building skills
- You will ideally be CIPS qualified (desirable)
The successful candidate will receive a competitive starting basic salary of £32,000