Paralegal - Fiance
You will be working on a high class projects giving you the exposure you need before starting your Training Contract.
- Reviewing and collating soft and hard copied documents
- Assisting and reporting to a number of fee earners
- Taking notes/minutes
- Ammending and drafting contracts
- Drafting documents
- Liaising with the client
- Administration tasks
The ideal candidate:
- Has a Training Contract secured
- Has experience/interest in Banking & Finance
- Qualified to LLB/LPC level
- Secured top grades, minimum of 2:1
- Proactive and dedicated approach to the project
This role is due to start in the coming months and therefore initial interviews will be held over the coming weeks. If you fit the above criteria please apply ASAP!