SEN Teaching Assistant - Wandsworth
Destination Education are currently looking for a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) to work in a Primary school located in Wandsworth.
The school is a two form entry primary school situated a short walk away from overground transport stations. The school in itself boasts an outstanding reputation in the borough for its leadership and development opportunities.
We are looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) to support a year 3 student with Autism (ASC). The right candidate would be experienced in supporting students with these needs and students who have challenging behaviours.
The school are looking for candidates who possess some or all of the following characteristics:
- Experience with specific SEND tools/training e.g. Autism - Makaton, PECS; Team Teach, MAPA, Epilepsy, Manual Handling
- Previous experience of working in an SEND School or environment.
- Caring and empathetic nature
- Visa/Eligibility to work in the UK
- Ability to communicate effectively with both children and staff
- A passion for SEN
The school have recently expanded so they are looking for multiple people for an immediate start.
Destination Education can offer you:
- Fantastic Rates of Pay (Minimum £70 per day)
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
If you are interested or would like to hear of other roles in Special Needs please contact Conor at Destination Education on or email your CV to us.