Accounts Assistant - Aberdeen
Change Public Practice are recruiting for a well known independent accountancy firm in Aberdeen who are keen to appoint ambitious individuals to their team. This firm has seen large scale growth and as such can be flexible on the exact skill set they hire into their team.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have current or previous experience in Practice, within an Accounts capacity - either annual or management accounts preparation. Individuals who are qualified by experienced or part way through a qualification can be considered.
This role offers the chance to work with a varied client portfolio, with businesses ranging in size and sector. The successful candidate will be joining an established Accounting teams, and due to ongoing growth across the firm, can offer great career progression.
Please note that the role specifics can be tailored to individual preferences within the following areas: Annual accounts, Management accounts, VAT and Tax.
The duties within this role are:
- Work with a client portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Produce statutory accounts or management accounts for clients for clients depending on preference
- Assisting both clients and colleagues with technical queries
- Working closely with the management team on ad-hoc projects
Skills and experience required:
- You will be either Part-Qualified or Qualified by Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience gained in practice
- Strong preparation of limited company accounts is essential
- Knowledge of Sage would be advantageous
- A background in building & maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with a copy of your most recent CV. To find out about other vacancies within Public Practice, please contact Johanne Smith