Client Portfolio Assistant
About Embark Group
Embark Group is a full-scale retirement solutions provider. We are committed to acquiring, developing and holding - for the long-term - a range of financial services businesses in the UK and internationally. As an investor we look for wholly-owned, minority interest and joint venture investments that can generate value independently or in concert with other assets in our portfolio.
We look for businesses that possess the capacity for scaled growth, a proven presence in their chosen market segments, strong people with the right values, and most importantly that offer an opportunity for us to add value through digital delivery.
Our approach centres on four primary enablers: our expertise, access to leading technology, focus on consumers, and capital. More than anything, we build safe and recurring value for all of our stakeholders, customers, partners, employees and shareholders.
This role will be working within the Rowanmoor Executive Pensions Limited entity, which forms part of the Embark Group.
In your role as Client Portfolio Assistant in Salisbury, you will receive a bespoke structured training programme to get you up to speed for this challenging role, coupled with an excellent rewards and benefits package. You will work in a supportive, friendly working environment and be part of a great team.
Our administrators provide a personal and professional service to our clients in a fast-paced environment where efficiency and accuracy are key, ensuring that deadlines and corporate standards are achieved. Successful candidates will have strong customer service skills and a professional, helpful approach.
Once trained you will be responsible for providing a full pension administration service for your own portfolio of clients. In this fast-paced environment your duties will include:
- Arranging the establishment of new pension schemes
- Dealing with a wide variety of permitted investments
- Agreeing and paying pension benefits
- Liaising directly with clients and their professional advisers
- Filing reports with HM Revenue & Customs as required
Delivering excellence is no easy task, particularly when you are transforming a business. So we’re looking for someone with the right experience and behaviours to join our team. The 'DNA’ we look for starts with high proactivity and tenacity, the desire to deliver service excellence, attention to detail and a passion for both innovation and continuous improvement. As well as this, you will need to have:
- Previous administrative or pensions experience is not essential as full bespoke training will be provided
- Qualified to A-Level standard with Minimum GCSE Maths and English grade C or above (or equivalent required) / or qualified by experience
- Good customer service skills
- Strong numerical and data processing skills
- Good attention to detail
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft packages