Digital Marketing Executive
Are you looking for a new opportunity to propel / kick-start your career?
Now’s your chance to join one of the most established and fastest growing marketing, PR and digital consultancies in the UK, where you’ll be instrumental in both the consultancy’s and its clients’ ongoing success. Due to a number of new client wins and ongoing year on year growth, my client is recruiting a bright and confident Account Director to join our vibrant team of PR, marketing and digital specialists based in Milton Keynes.
Their client-base are B2B, global leaders in science, engineering and technology serving a diverse range of sectors - from automotive and aerospace right through to laboratories, retail and much more. Thanks to this focus, their world is fast paced and full of innovation - they’re looking for someone that is keen to hit the ground running, has great ideas and wants to get stuck in from day one.
You will be expected to work closely within a small team, along with having the ability to work alone to take a brief from concept to completion with the allocated timeframe
As a full-service agency my client offer everything from digital and content strategy, web site development and SEO all the way through to content creation, social media management, design and videos.
In return, they’re offering a fantastic career opportunity with a competitive salary, flexible working conditions, 20 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays), Pension scheme, office hours Mon - Thurs 8am till 5pm, Fridays 8am till 1.30pm.
Thats right - they even finish work early on Fridays!
Working within a close knit digital team you’ll be involved with a broad spectrum of digital campaigns for a host of clients. Day-to-day you’ll be involved in the management and optimisation of the SEO, PPC, UX and content creation for the clients’ websites and social media channels - with a focus on PPC across Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
You’ll work to improve the clients’ websites through keeping their audience engaged, and also help to drive traffic to their websites resulting in more leads and sales opportunities for the clients. You will lead and develop digital lead generation campaigns and support the account management team with suggesting opportunities for clients in the digital space.
Typically, a digital marketing executive will:
- Be open minded with the willingness to learn
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy, plan and implement daily
- Manage and maintain clients’ websites in terms of optimisation
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continue the work on the SEO for clients and 4CMs website
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content and platforms
- Manage webinars and email marketing campaigns
- Manage PPC (pay per click) for LinkedIn and Google for clients
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
To be considered you’ll need to demonstrate the following experience;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in SEO and PPC
- Working knowledge of social media
- Managed solid budgets in Google AdWords
- Confident communication skills via email, phone or face to face
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Genuine passion for Digital Marketing and eager to learn
- Ability to articulate and present creative ideas internally
- Proactive, flexible and adaptable
- Able to work under pressure
- Open minded with the willingness to learn
- Working with colleagues and external suppliers to ensure the highest quality work
- Ensuring that all client communications are handled in an exemplary manner
In the first instance please submit a cv below or for a confidential discussion, please call Andy Ward at Little Orchard