DevOps Engineer - Glasgow or London based
SceneOne has an exciting opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and ground-breaking company leading the way in payment decisions and artificial intelligence.
Our client provides Artificial Intelligence to enable corporate buyers to safely ensure they pay all their suppliers instantly.
Due to continued growth, my client has a requirement for DevOps Engineers to join their office in Glasgow or London.
The successful candidate will help with the ongoing development and maintenance of the business-critical infrastructure.
- You will work with the team to improve the platform and existing system.
- Someone hands-on that optimise the platform and protect
- Support the running of the system infrastructure and environment.
- Maintaining high standards across the platform and product
- Creating a scalable and evolving platform architecture
- Continuously finding ways to improve the platform and environment.
- Develop automation script
- Work with cloud technology
- Collaborate with the team to shape and develop the company platform
You will have:
- Able to use a broad range of tools and open source technologies
- Active scripting and coding ability
- You have experience in monitoring and troubleshooting
- Python, PHP, Java development experience
- Ability to write automation scripts in Python
- Manage SQL Databases and support NoSQL Databases
- Experience in using cloud technologies such as - (AWS, Rack space, Cloud, Google)
- Experience in load testing tools
- Experience working within a development environment.
- Experience with operations and systems.
A competitive basic salary depending on experience, with extensive learning, development and progression opportunities and a generous benefits package.