Market Research Project Director
Driving growth through insight
Market Research Project Director
We have an exciting vacancy for a talented and experienced Director of Project Management. You will report into our Head of Project Management, and deputise for them in their absence. The successful candidate will be expected to drive a mixture of governance and innovation within our highly successful team, ensuring we meet our targets, and stay at the forefront of innovation in the industry. You will also be charged with ensuring that TNS remains an excellent place to work, helping to maintain our inclusive and engaging culture, and ensuring that engagement remains high amongst more junior staff. In exchange, we can offer: a diverse, interesting and complex project workload, operating across a wide pool of clients; flexible working arrangements; an award winning benefits package and the chance to work for one of the biggest and best respected brands in the industry. Apply now to avoid disappointment. This role is based in the Specialist Services team who work for clients across travel, leisure & tourism, energy and auto sectors, primarily carrying out customer experience and brand/ad tracking research.
Kantar TNS is one of the world’s largest research agencies with experts in over 80 countries.
With expertise in innovation, brand and communication, shopper activation and customer relationships we help our clients identify, optimise and activate the moments that matter to drive growth for their business.
- Develop and inspire our existing team of Associate Directors, driving them on to success.
- Provide governance and advice on our more complex projects and programmes, ensuring we adhere to best practice and are set up for success.
- Maintain an overview of the projects underway, ensuring we will meet the agreed time, quality and budgetary criteria, and intervening where necessary.
- Help to ensure the wider team are meeting our internal targets for profitability. Also make sure we are implementing wider group/company strategy effectively.
- Be involved in bids and pitches for new work with fresh or existing clients.
- Help to continuously improve our processes and ways of working, ensuring we stay ahead of the curve.
- Act as a point of escalation and help to troubleshoot issues as they emerge.
- Experience in managing, inspiring and developing more junior staff members.
- A credible track record of success in market research project management.
- The ability to create excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships. Fantastic rapport building and client facing skills are essential in this role.
- A passion for market research project management, and the desire to get things done.
- Experience of successfully managing budgets and complex projects with multiple workstreams.
- Customer experience research would be advantageous but is not essential.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.