DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - BUCKINGHAMSHIRE - £45K-£52 CAR
Our client is seeking a Digital Project Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the ongoing management of the digital assets across the business. They will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of the digital product from inception all the way through going live.
Digital Project Manager whose responsibilities include;
- Work collaboratively with the IT department.
- Ownership of the digital asset management process.
- Act as a liaison between the business and the technical delivery teams.
- Support the Digital Service Manager in the day to day management of any Digital Integration.
- Great relationship and stakeholders management skills.
- Supplier management experience.
- Excellent digital understanding and previous experience within digital.
- Project management experience.
- Strong technical and commercial understanding.
This is a great opportunity to work for the financial arm for some of the biggest names in the automotive sector.Perks…
Excellent benefits, career development.