We are recruiting for a Conveyancing Assistant for a law firm on Merseyside.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Mainly domestic conveyancing of freehold and leasehold properties including sales and purchase, re-mortgages and equity release. Duties include drafting reports from set precedents, replying to enquiries, applying for mortgage funds, preparing completion documents and any other steps in the transaction and completion process.
- Dealing with incoming post
- Drafting reports from precedents
- Responding to client and third party enquiries
- Processing applications for mortgage funds
- Preparation of completion statements
- Dealing with initial instructions
- Processing client ID checks
- Initial searches
- Some post completion matters such as SDLT returns, HMLRC requirements, sending deeds to lenders
- Closing files on case management system
- Other general clerical duties as required
- Cover for switchboard and reception as and when required
- Assist other members of the team, and occasionally assist other teams as required.
- Provide cover for switchboard and reception as required
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.