Are you a Legal Secretary looking for a new and exciting role?
Sacco Mann are working on a brand new opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join a national Law firm in their Manchester office working in the Court of Protection department. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in Court of Protection including Private Client, Wills, Trusts & Probate.
- To prepare correspondence and documents for fee-earners through audio-typing and word processing.
- To administer daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the Office Manual.
- To prepare mail and enclosures for collection.
- To administer all photocopying.
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up-to-date diary for his/her Principal if required to do so.
- To attend to clients both in person and on the telephone when required to do so and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care.
- To support the administration department for times when not booked out to cover secretarial absences.
If you are a Court of Protection Legal Secretary and would like to apply for this role in Manchester, please contact Katy O'Loughlin at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have, please visit our website or contact one of our consultants directly.