A global manufacturer of automotive components is looking for a Category Buyer to join their state of the art facility in Warwickshire.
Based in Warwickshire
Salary £40,000 per annum
The main responsibility for the buyer will be to develop and implement an effective Purchasing and Supply Chain Strategy that benefits the business by ensuring suppliers and supply chain remain competitive.
The main duties for the Category Buyer will be:
- Review current sourcing strategies and implement any changes
- Carry out a thorough analysis of current supply and potenital suppliers
- Engage with key stakeholders to ensure buy in for any changes that are implemented
- Work with the programme buyers to ensure any changes are effective
- Effectively manage the category and provide monthly updates
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Previous experience working in a buying/procurement/purchasing role
- Experience working in the automotive or aerospace sector is essential
- Experience implementing sourcing strategies
- Strong negotiation and organisational skills
If this role sounds of interest then please address your application to Sadia Razzaq at the Birmingham office.
The role is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Birmingham, Leamington Spa, RugbyEncore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.