Technical Coordinator - Monday to Friday days - £28,000 to £32,000 - FMCG
My client a rapidly growing Food Manufacturer are looking to recruit a Technical Coordinator be responsible for the Technical Administrator and Technical Assistances, you will manager and support the team who provide a comprehensive Quality Assurance service to manufacturing.
- Responsible at all times for ensuring optimum customer service in terms of quality, quantity and punctuality whilst promoting safe working practices
- Strategic development of quality assurance and testing
- Prompt response to day to day operations and technical issues
- Ensuring the technical administration team are responding efficiently and in a timely manner to Customer complaints and complaint investigation, maintenance and compliance certifications, administration of allergens, raw materials and their relevant risk assessments
- Traceability and Mass Balances
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working in a chilled food environment
- Level 4 food safety management
- Understanding a able to deliver BRC expectations - Audit ready
f you are looking for a new role and can drive and deliver technical administration tools for different aspects of the job that enables easy data capture and easy data access that enables a quick response to the business needs, please apply!