Maintenance Engineer- Days
Location: Croydon, Surrey
An exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer has arisen to join a rapidly expanding company. In the last year this company has recently branched out internationally and is looking to continue a steady growth pattern throughout 2018. The successful maintenance engineer will come from an industrial manufacturing background. The Maintenance Engineer will join a thriving team of engineers working in a lively state of the art environment. This is an exciting time for any maintenance engineer to join this company as they recently made a multimillion pound cash injection into this site as well as adding a brand-new manufacturing facility.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Must have at least three years’ experience as a multi skilled maintenance engineer
· Mechanical Skills required: hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, belts.
· Electrical Skills required: Motors, control panels, three phase etc.
· Experience carrying out planned and reactive maintenance.
· The multi skilled maintenance engineer will work equally on more electrical than mechanical faults
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Working on brand new state of the art machinery
· Training on all of the bespoke equipment used on site
· Having a personal development programme put together
· Working within a very unique environment for a stable company who invests heavily in their engineers
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Generous Holiday Package
Commutable: Croydon, Bromley, Mitcham, Kingston upon thames
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Tia Bargery
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.