Audits and Accounts Senior / Manager
As a key member of this small but flourishing NW2 based firm of Chartered Accountants, your role as Audits and Accounts Senior / Manager involves supervising and training a dynamic and friendly team as well as reviewing audit jobs, taking a lead role in large audits and reviewing accounts preparation files alongside statutory financial statements.
This is an ideal role for an ambitious and small team-oriented ACA qualified Audit / Accounts Senior - ideally with some supervisory / management experience, although this isn’t a necessity if your audit and accounts experience is extensive.
Onsite parking is available at this Brent Cross based office.
Key responsibilities in this Audits and Accounts Senior / Manager role include:
- Reviewing audit jobs
- Taking a lead role in large audits
- Supervising and training the accounts team
- Reviewing accounts preparation files alongside statutory financial statements
- Providing feedback to staff
- Preparing trial balances from client records
- Preparing corporation tax computations
- Preparing Financial Statements for companies, partnership and sole traders
- Reviewing quarterly VAT returns
To succeed within this role it is important to have the following:
- ACA qualified Excellent Word and Excel skills
- Previous experience using IRIS Accounts Production and Sage Accounts software preferably
- Extensive experience of Audits and and Accounts
- Excellent communication, both spoken and written
- Strong interpersonal talents
- Ability to fit in to a small, dynamic team
If you can travel to Brent Cross and would like to apply for this Audit and Accounts Senior / Manager position, please submit your CV immediately, in Word format, (not PDF), quoting "Audit and Accounts Senior / Manager".
Thank you for reading this job advertisement. Please only apply for this Audit and Accounts Manager position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn’t blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure. If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply. To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.