My client is looking for a Senior Software Developer to assist in the design, programming, testing, commissioning and supporting the business. This is the ideal role for a talented candidate with a wide technical skill-set, and we're keen to hear from developers with skills in the following areas:
ASP.NET, C# .NET, MVC4, MVC5 And Asp.Net CORE, SQL, HTML, CSS and CDN Networking, SQL.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible for new development and maintenance through the full software development lifecycle.
This will include understanding business requirements and user stories, designing solutions, as well as testing, release and commissioning, together with the maintenance and improvements of existing applications.
You will also be required to provide support to other team members and groups within the company and must be able to liaise confidently with others.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent, with experience of using asp.net core, redis cache and AWS web services.
This position requires excellent technical and interpersonal skills, flexibility and the ability to communicate effectively. A flexible, 'can do' approach is extremely important in this team focused culture.
- High level involvement with a small tight-knit leadership team of a £100m+ market-leading business.
- Ability to advise on and shape product and software development across CRM, WMS and E-commerce products.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- Creating & working from design specifications
- Planning of software development timescales
- Design and implementation of PC based GUI schemes using VSQL Server software applications.
- Development and improvement of new & existing software solutions
- Testing & debugging of software applications
- Experience of implementing ASP.NET core, SQL Database software applications
- Good knowledge of hardware/software level interfacing
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Work to deadlines and respond effectively to requests.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the field of software engineering.