Supporting the Business Analysis requirements of the Cyber Security-Maturity Improvement Programme (CSMIP) in the delivery of the Cryptography Services Uplift (CSU) project, ensuring compliance with the internal business transformation framework (BTF) and its supporting processes.
The BA will:
- Provide the business analysis requirements for the CSU project as directed by the CSU Project Manager.
- Work with the CSU Project Manager to document the requirements, use cases & test cases in relation to the Venafi TPP mass on-boarding tool solution to HSBC
- Supporting the CSU Project Manager with the provision of additional project management support as the need arises and as directed by the CSU Project Manager
- To work with the CSU project team in the delivery of who and how CSU will be managed/maintained as well as the full costs and benefits it will bring.
The role will involve the following duties.
- Production of documentation including Requirements, as required by the CSU project
- Management of the Business Engagement Working Group
- Responsible for the production of a CSU communications plan to the major stakeholders and HSBC BIRO’s.
- Production of reports to the CSMIP PMO and Steering committee on the progress of CSU
Skills & Experience Desired:
- Proven knowledge and experience with HSBC processes, roles and teams.
- Sound understanding of Cybersecurity and Cryptography
- Proven business analysis skills and qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a senior/managerial role
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills